- At this time, Biography ships to the US and Canada.
- You will receive a tracking number as soon as the item ships.
- All shipping costs in the U.S. and Canada are calculated during checkout based on the shipping address location and weight of shipment.
- All items are shipped via UPS, with three shipping options for the U.S.:
- UPS Ground, which arrives in up to 1-5 business days.
- UPS Second Day Air, with guaranteed two-day delivery to every address throughout the continental U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- UPS Next Day Saver, with next business day afternoon delivery or your money back
- Orders over $90 qualify for free standard shipping in the U.S..
- Canadian orders ship via UPS Standard and available UPS Express options, based on shipping address location. Orders shipped to Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in our international shipping fee.
- Please check www.UPS.com for additional information on shipping, including special schedules due to holidays.
- For international order requests, please email your request to email@example.com.
Once a shipment is released to the carrier, we are no longer liable in case of loss or theft. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged during carriage, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All packages are subject to the UPS terms and conditions. Please check www.UPS.com for additional information on shipping, including special schedules due to holidays.
To check the status of your order, please use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.