- All U.S. orders over $85 qualify for free UPS Ground shipping.
- At this time, Biography ships to the US and Canada.
- For international order requests, please email your request to email@example.com.
- You will receive a tracking number as soon as the item ships.
- All items are shipped via UPS in the U.S. and USPS in Canada.
- Below are the shipping options for the U.S.:
- UPS Ground, which arrives in up to 1-5 business days.
- UPS Second Day Air, with guaranteed two-day delivery to every address throughout the continental U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- UPS Next Day Saver, with next business day afternoon delivery or your money back
- Canadian orders ship via USPS with First Class Package International or Priority Mail Express International based on shipping address location. Orders shipped to Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in our international shipping fee.
- Please check www.UPS.com in the U.S. or www.USPS.com in Canada for additional information on shipping, including special schedules due to holidays.
Once a shipment is released to the carrier, we are no longer liable in case of loss or theft. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged during carriage, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All packages are subject to the UPS terms and conditions. Please check www.UPS.com for additional information on shipping, including special schedules due to holidays.
To check the status of your order, please use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.